Last updated: 21 May 2018
This website is provided by Daniel Watney LLP, 165 Fleet Street, London. EC4A 2DW Company Registration OC356464
The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business, to fulfil a request made by you directly or by another connected party, or as required by law or other legal processes, and we never sell your personal information.
The personal data that we hold about you will be specific to your relationship with Daniel Watney LLP and/or its clients or other relevant stakeholders, but may include some or all of the following:
- Personal identifiers: such as your name, gender, and title;
- Contact information: such as your address, email, and telephone numbers (work and personal);
- Business information including current and previous employers where we have a long term relationship with you;
- Information to assist us to verify your identity;
- Information provided to us in connection with a proposed or existing tenancy or lease, or similar;
- Information you provide to us as part of our services, or when you contact us directly;
- Personal contact information for our clients;
- Information about your visits to our website via cookies, and engagement with our online information services;
- Information collected as part of our recruitment and employment practices (which is managed under a different policy which we will make available to all candidates);
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Information Officer, Daniel Watney, 165 Fleet Street London EC4A 2DW. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date, and you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We have technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your identifiable personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Any of our personnel who process or have access to the data have been instructed and trained to maintain confidentiality of such information.