Planning plays a crucial role in realising opportunities for your assets. Whether you already know what you want to achieve, need our help in formulating your ideas, or want to ask us what could be possible, we can support you with our expert advice.
We can assist in the acquisition of sites to meet your corporate strategies. We’re retained by both private and public clients, underlining the trust and expertise across our team.
Planning is a crucial part of your development process and is about accentuating the character of your site or building and amplifying its inherent qualities.
Working closely with other professional teams, we provide property developers like you with a single source for commercial, residential, leisure, and mixed-use schemes.
Some of you may be investing for capital gain or long-term income. Others will be redeveloping an existing portfolio or seeking a joint venture partner. Our knowledge and experience of the market and our multi-disciplinary approach to complex schemes mean we offer you both strategic and reliable advice. From initial planning appraisal and feasibility to delivery and sale, we are ready to help you.
We have extensive experience in site sourcing, feasibility studies, and negotiation on the purchase and sale of your development sites. Not only that, but we’re also experienced in structuring development agreements, such as joint ventures, option agreements, or promotion agreements. No other agent will work so closely with your architects, lawyers, and other parties through to delivery.
Our Planning and Development services include:
- Strategic planning advice and development consultancy
- Identifying development opportunities & site acquisition
- Marketing, bid guidance, and assistance (compliant where necessary with the Charities Act 2011)
- Affordable Housing and Development Feasibility
- Structuring development agreements and disposal advice
- Development Agency
- Sale negotiation through to completion
- Major planning applications
- Advice on Build to Rent and PRS
- S106 Negotiations
- Planning and development appraisals
- Listed building and conservation advice